New COB Songs Lyrics

Hehehe!I"ll still luv ya if it is yours!!!I own a Ricky Martin CD but I've never actually admitted that to anyone until now!!!:lol::lol:

Okay I'll stop!:saint:

......Did your aunt by you your COB cd's too??? :lol::lol::lol:

haahahaha NO i bought them and lets get back on topic now.

Im thinking we should make our own thred just to talk :lol: cause we seem
to take over all the others

Agreed :D so what is this topic called again?......Lyrics! Uhm, I don't know any I just listen!!:lol:

....And those are the LYRICS to which song??? Are those the LYRICS to Downfall or the Lion King???

:loco:

Nope! I've heard of the other covers but not that one! Is that Andrew WK? Sounds like his LYRICS!

Someone should do the lyrics for If You Want Peace... Prepare For War!!!! That is an AWSOME song!!!

COBSteele02 said:
I bet 10 bucks it has a quote from the movie The Punisher in it.

Maybe. I haven't seen the Punisher so i wouldn't be able to tell you.

The promo doesn't have any quotes. But, it seems that Laiho has said in an interview there would be, so I guess it's possible that the retail version could have some.

Hey it seems a few of you have heard Are You Dead Yet, Living Dead Beat and If You Want Peace... If someone would be so kind as to send them over to DonMoenning@msn.com I would greatly appreciate it. Im not gonna spread em I'm just curious. Also, has anyone found a version of In Your Face not based on a radio rip???

nikon87 said:
The release date is sep 14th right ? Fuck :mad: , I'll be lucky if I have the new album in my CD-player in the beginning of October. I have these, well there is no word for it in english,but they are sort of high school graduation exams. :cry: (for the finns: ylioppilaskirjoitukset)

Nerd. I'm having all my A-level graduation exams this fall, like a month away, and I'm sure as hell NOT gonna listen to any less Bodom, let alone new Bodom, despite that.

Jesse- said:
Are You Dead Yet?
[CHORUS:]
.........Takes one to look at me
.........What you will always be
.......Polluted soul
.............Wipe me out

To a part.......
Tearing me apart when I dont care anymore
Should I regret or ask myself ARE YOU DEAD YET?

Help me take one to look at me (?)
Really care what you will always be
Tainted flesh, polluted soul
free me or wipe me out (?)

To a part ..... on the floor (?)
Tearing me apart when I don't care anymore

Help me take one good look at me
Really care what you will always be
Tainted flesh, polluted soul
free me or wipe me out

Torn apart, chains me on the floor
Tearing me apart when I don't care anymore