New Cryptopsy song!!!!!

Well I like it but I was hoping they would go in a different, more crazy, direction and as someone said this seems more straight forward. But either way I'm sure it will slay.

The Grimace said:
^ See, JP, this is the kind of shit I'd refer to as "crying". Useless whining & with an inability to either mind your own business or keep your opinion to yourself. At least if someone's gonna do said things, make it funny or entertaining or useful in one way or another, like you do. :D

You, like other Cryptopsy fans, are a pillow biter with the IQ of a gerbil.

Am I speaking your language now?

Demiurge said:
'
You're too trollish and not in an amusing or thought provoking way. "And Cryptopsy pwns ur nutz." :rolleyes: Also, you were the driving force behind one of the most idiotic debates I've seen on a metal forum, so I'll cut you no slack. My problem is that you've carved out a niche as the village idiot.

The Grimace said:
...was in response to BikerBitchFromMars saying the song sucks
Yeah, the fact that YOU say Cryptopsy rules will objectively admit that the song doesn'T suck :lol:

And I'm the one who's stupid? :err:

VVVVV said:
I've found you[Demiurge] to be abnormally tolerable lately

Yeah, me too, actually. Weird...

Cynical said:
Irrevocable proof that they suck.

Yo momma sucks.

Necro Joe said:
Well I like it but I was hoping they would go in a different, more crazy, direction and as someone said this seems more straight forward. But either way I'm sure it will slay.

Yeah, me too. And Worm himself said that he would attempt to bring in a tidbit of DiSalvo's style. I'm hearing a little, but not enough. I always thought Worm's vocals lacked power, and they're still not impressing me. Don't get me wrong, the tough-guy stuff on ...And Then You'll Beg wasn't great, either. I'm looking for a mix of WS and NSV, as somewhat evidenced on None So Live with Lacroix on the vox.

However, with some production I'm certain it will be fine.

Um, well, it was pretty cool. I'm still eccentric about Lord Worm being back in the band... He just looks so cool there in the goofy sunglasses.
But honestly, I liked how he sounded on None So Vile better.
He always kind of sounds like a dying puppy through a distortion petal, but in that, he moved from sickly crying grunts to loud, angry roars.
In Carrionshine (yeah, judging an album by one song is dumb) he kinda sounds like someone who just started out (like in Ungentle Exhumation).
But whatever, Flo's still cool.
Woo *thumbs up*