New Cryptopsy....

Fuck yes. Loving it so far! Riffs are killer... Jon Levasseur is a tech/death metal master.

I don't mind the vocals either. Sure they're nothing that really stands above, but this band has always been about the riffs and technicality to me...

Fuck yes. Loving it so far! Riffs are killer... Jon Levasseur is a tech/death metal master.

I don't mind the vocals either. Sure they're nothing that really stands above, but this band has always been about the riffs and technicality to me...

he sure has a great and recognizable style.
what do you guys think of the mix?
the bass drum sample caught my attention.

Finally. Alot better than OWN and The Unspoken Turd but the vocals are still kinda "Meh..". Flo is a great drummer, but he overuses one thing that I actually hate, blast beats using a crash. And of course it's hilarious to watch him play blast beats while bouncing with his shoulders :rofl:

Holy fucking canoli this new album is great! Makes up for the last pile of shit they released. Whichever one had that awful metalcore on it.

I think the vocals of this new guy absolutely piss on Lord Worm's last offering!

Holy fucking canoli this new album is great! Makes up for the last pile of shit they released. Whichever one had that awful metalcore on it.

I think the vocals of this new guy absolutely piss on Lord Worm's last offering!

+1. And Lord Worm loves the piss.