New Decapitated Song.

mindfull said:
its might be the bass player for deathwitch or the bass player for ...and oceans.
stop trying to guess.

but since i'm here i will ONCE AGAIN state: it was a FAMOUS ROCK bassist.. not an obscure death metal bassist.

anyway it wouldn't been very tricky for me to play bass on Deathwitch or And Oceans since i only mastered those discs, and never even met the bands.

deerrrrrrrrrrrp.

i won't even be looking at this thread again.. so guess away if you want :p .. but at least pay attention to the description i gave to start with.

derka derka

James Murphy said:
stop trying to guess.

but since i'm here i will ONCE AGAIN state: it was a FAMOUS ROCK bassist.. not an obscure death metal bassist.

anyway it wouldn't been very tricky for me to play bass on Deathwitch or And Oceans since i only mastered those discs, and never even met the bands.

deerrrrrrrrrrrp.

i won't even be looking at this thread again.. so guess away if you want :p .. but at least pay attention to the description i gave to start with.

derka derka
as long as you won't be viewing the thread again:
James Murphy is gay and has fourteen fingers growing out of his anus!!

Carrier Flux said:
as long as you won't be viewing the thread again:
James Murphy is gay and has fourteen fingers growing out of his anus!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VERY TRUE

What's wrong with gay people anyway? I have a couple of gay friends and they are nice people to hang with. Now about the fingers growing in the anus I don't know:D