New DT MCD and album

rahvin said:
even though lta is far from the heaviest song on the new record, i'm surprised that it's being dismissid as soft or catchy. aside from the fact that it's certainly less catchy than all of damage done, i wonder why nobody noticed that the voice is being used in a very different way, one which is so much more aggressive and closer to the older stuff (the mind's i, over all) than anything heard on projector, haven or dd.

I noticed. I also noticed even more heavy handed and more mature use of keyboards this time around. I also was a little taken off my guard by the song structure: i thought it was a typical song arrangement and was a little dissapointed, then i hear the ending and it changed the flow of the song quite a bit, although im still undecided if this was a good or bad thing...

La Rocque said:
Received Revolver magazine today in download this music free is "Lost to Apathy"
eh? :err:

http://www.revolvermag.com/
Hope I'm not breaking any rules ???
me too. :p
no, seriously: i suppose they've been greenlit. if they haven't, i'll let you know, remove the link, sue their asses, shapeshift into a leviathan and swallow the milky way. but it's not gonna be your fault.