New DT MCD and album

@Aldraugh: From metalliliitto? I was kinda expecting it to come out there also, but still didn´t bother to take give it an ear. I chose Katatonia over DT.

It's one thing to talk about downloading it, and another thing to actually give people directions. If I were you I would edit my post. I think you will have to wait until you buy the EP to see the video.

I only told people how to get it incase they were not aware. Im not saying people should steal it, but it wont be in stores for another few weeks and this is the only way to hear it until then. I strongly urge everyone who downloads it to actually buy it.

@5th season: i saw both versions of your post, and i must admit i would have edited the former and i'm still going to take out the name of a popular source of file-sharing from your message as it is now. don't get me wrong -- where to download mp3s is no secret, and it's not even as if anyone here is interested in preaching abstinence. but since this is a public place, and an official forum, it makes sense that we don't want to have trouble of any sort by giving specific directions. i'm sure all those who are having problems finding the material and are actually willing to engage in this highly disreputable and illegal activity can pm you for details.

dont get me wron guys, im not trying to promote piracy at all. I myself am a huge CD collector, I own over 300 CDs (including DT's entire discography, as well as several very rare and expensive pieces). The reason I posted the info I did is because I know lots of people (myself included) are very excited to hear the EP, however it will not be available in north america... so lots of us are going to have to wait for Character to come out in late January before we can actually get it. I just posted so fans can enjoy the new EP, thats all. I strongly urge everyone to support the artists and buy the albums.

@5th season: that part is ok. i'm a collector myself and yet i'm not ashamed to say i download like a madman. i could rant about how i think downloading does not affect record sales of anyone but the real big bands (and that only as an effect of people selling downloaded copies), and dt are known for being pretty relaxed when it comes to this kind of activities. as can be read in the rules thread, the need for this forum to stay absolutely clear of specific information regarding where to get certain copyrighted material is of a strictly formal, legal nature, which can be summarized in: we don't want any trouble. ;) cowardly as it might sound, while i'm very determined in my opinions about mp3 download, i don't really feel ready to defend said opinions in court on the day the guys at some label decide to browse this forum. in much the same way, the band wouldn't want to be pointed at as official promoters of the illicit downloading of (their own or someone else's) music.

I just want to know if the video it's going to be available in the american version of Character, (like they did with DD). Any info on this rahvin?