New Evidence Could Point to Cause of Italian Earthquake

btw don't blame me for shit... I didn't write that article, I only reposted it.

better go edit that post. Again.

btw don't blame me for shit... I didn't write that article, I only reposted it.

better go edit that post. Again.

Noooo, you didn't write it? REALLY? You mean "Eric Tommassini" is responsible for it?

You posted it. That's why you're a dick, because I neither said anything to you nor about you, and yet you still have to show your ass. Eric is a scumbag but he's Eric.

You haven't really been a prick in the past, but lately you take a swipe at me every single chance you get, and it's always unwarranted because I have never taken a swipe at you to begin with. So you can keep doing what you're doing, I don't give a shit, but that just makes you look like a dick, not me.

Noooo, you didn't write it? REALLY? You mean "Eric Tommassini" is responsible for it?

You posted it. That's why you're a dick, because I neither said anything to you nor about you, and yet you still have to show your ass. Eric is a scumbag but he's Eric.

You haven't really been a prick in the past, but lately you take a swipe at me every single chance you get, and it's always unwarranted because I never take a swipe at you to begin with. So you can keep doing what you're doing, I don't give a shit, but that just makes you look like a dick, not me.

italy kkkkkkkgksdddddddddjss3333333338hdsabuh32189eh89ehd8321gbeubc8732qbye7ug3wq8dbsudicby3y 2rbuiysdg67sgcyg8w67gc87rgyesgfbdzb yub gyegf yu g sygu dicks

Remember how last time my goal was to make you stop posting for once? This time my goal is to see how long you'll keep posting for. Ready?

You haven't really been a prick in the past, but lately you take a swipe at me every single chance you get, and it's always unwarranted because I have never taken a swipe at you to begin with. So you can keep doing what you're doing, I don't give a shit, but that just makes you look like a dick, not me.

and thus the aftershocks come and destroy more innocent Italians...
seriously, how can you live with yourself!

party0051.gif