New Evidence Could Point to Cause of Italian Earthquake

I guess this is what happens when you try to mess around with people that have absolutely zero sense of humor.

I have a big sense of humor, Kevin. I said it was funny.

It just gets a little old that no matter what I post, you always have to come back with some sarcastic, passive aggressive comment. It's been going on for a while now. At first it was ok, but then you just keep on and keep on and after a while it's just annoying. Now you've taken it further and decided to make threads making fun of me. It's cool man, I can take it, but don't act shocked when I call you out for being a prick about it.

You are like those people who constantly make fun of someone, but try to negate it by saying "JUST KIDDING!" After a while it just gets old.

I can't even tell when DW is playing along or not. Agreed, you guys are lame-o's :/

I was playing along until Eric decided to include people whom I love dearly into this, and not only that, but berate them as well without knowing anything about them or without them ever having even been on this board or having met them or seen them in real life.

I have nothing else to say to Eric. I don't have to say anything, as his actions speak for themselves.

I was playing along until Eric decided to include people whom I love dearly into this, and not only that, but berate them as well without knowing anything about them or without them ever having even been on this board or having met them or seen them in real life.

I have nothing else to say to Eric. I don't have to say anything, as his actions speak for themselves.

Does this mean you're going to stop posting?! NO!

And that's why you're a retard. That's not me in the photo, it's my friend Alessandro.

Go peel your face off or something.

It's for the best, perhaps. But I honestly thought he was trying to get you back with a picture...Somehow, it seems I don't get to insult people...

When did I do any of that?

It's been happening between us quite regularly.

Look, in all honesty it's no big deal, and I don't mind being the butt of jokes as long as they're as low as mine :loco:.

Sometimes I try to post nice things on your behalf or in reply and actually try to find things we can agree on because I think you're a very intelligent, well-spoken, and stand-up kind of guy. Then you do things like this and it's just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I don't dislike you, Kevin. I'm just a bit annoyed when I make an effort to be nice and things like this are all I get.

You said one time that you felt that Captain Beard was too passive aggressive and that it's annoying to you sometimes. Well, this is the same.

It's been happening between us quite regularly.

Look, in all honesty it's no big deal, and I don't mind being the butt of jokes as long as they're as low as mine :loco:.

Sometimes I try to post nice things on your behalf or in reply and actually try to find things we can agree on because I think you're a very intelligent, well-spoken, and stand-up kind of guy. Then you do things like this and it's just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I don't dislike you, Kevin. I'm just a bit annoyed when I make an effort to be nice and things like this are all I get.

You said one time that you felt that Captain Beard was too passive aggressive and that it's annoying to you sometimes. Well, this is the same.
FUCKING PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME:

I'm trying to mess with you in a joking way. That's ALL. You're reading way too far into everything.

Fuck. I DO NOT need to say anything more. Can you get it?

REMINDER: This is the internet. Most of us come on here to get away from the daily drama in our lives. While it is kinda funny, I sympathize with Dead Winter. Some jokes can be taken too far sometimes, and it is up to Eric to toe the line :lol:

FUCKING PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME:

I'm trying to mess with you in a joking way. That's ALL. You're reading way too far into everything.

Fuck. I DO NOT need to say anything more. Can you get it?

I dunno man. You caught me on a bad day, I guess. Normally I don't get this annoyed but for some reason it just stuck in my craw. I didn't intend for it to be drug out like this but that was how I felt at the time.

Again, I have nothing against you. I think it was just bad timing. I've got a lot on my mind and maybe I lashed out a little too much.

REMINDER: This is the internet. Most of us come on here to get away from the daily drama in our lives. While it is kinda funny, I sympathize with Dead Winter. Some jokes can be taken too far sometimes, and it is up to Eric to toe the line :lol:

If Annalisa weighed 200 lbs instead of 100 or if she were a Victoria's Secret model, it would be the same. I don't drag people's personal lives on here. I come here to have a bit of fun and try to be nice to people. I don't post pictures of myself and my life because I like to respect people's privacy.

I don't do camera in the mirror pics or sexy pics (as if I would even be considered sexy) because I just don't feel the need to put my ugly ass mug on the internet more than it is on my myspace page for my friends. I'm not trying to hide anything; my myspace page as well as hers isn't friend-protected because whoever wants to see the concerts we go to or parties or good times with friends can see them. I just don't see the need to put them on a message board.

Some of the pics are quite nice and riminiscient of special events like our wedding, the bridge where I proposed to her in Salzburg, Austria, metal concerts, drunken fests, friends, etc. If I wanted everyone to see them on the Neverboard, I would've posted them here. But, the internet IS the internet, and that includes all the low-life shitbags that come with it. In the end they're just pics of happy times.

Somehow, it seems I don't get to insult people...

You don't get to insult me because through all of your spiritual mumbo-jumbo, I gave you the benefit of the doubt in the beginning when everyone else was telling you to STFU. I made an effort to try and be a bridge between your unwieldy pages of text that made mine look like Dr. Seuss, and the rest of the board who were about to get your ass shitcanned from here.

So, no. You don't get to insult me.

Sorry about the face-peeling thing, though.

I wasn't trying to insult you. I mentioned that my lack of knowledge was a big factor in my mistake, I thought...

EDIT: In brief, the picture Eric happened to post, I thought it was him, in direct response to "I get laid more than you" or whatever.

EDIT: Proofreading is an asset, it seems...