New Evidence Could Point to Cause of Italian Earthquake

Noooo, you didn't write it? REALLY? You mean "Eric Tommassini" is responsible for it?

You posted it. That's why you're a dick, because I neither said anything to you nor about you, and yet you still have to show your ass. Eric is a scumbag but he's Eric.

You haven't really been a prick in the past, but lately you take a swipe at me every single chance you get, and it's always unwarranted because I have never taken a swipe at you to begin with. So you can keep doing what you're doing, I don't give a shit, but that just makes you look like a dick, not me.

Dog forbid you could laugh at yourself every once in a while. Even you yourself admit you type a lot. If you could get it out of your fat fucking head that I am trying to be a dick and realize I'm just looking for laughs we might get along better and threads like this could be even funnier.

Oh well, as long as you're here I'm going to keep trying.

Much better than yours, I guarantee.

l_c6da552629fc71882720d66407458c1f.jpg

More cushion for the pushin.

Dog forbid you could laugh at yourself every once in a while. Even you yourself admit you type a lot. If you could get it out of your fat fucking head that I am trying to be a dick and realize I'm just looking for laughs we might get along better and threads like this could be even funnier.

Oh well, as long as you're here I'm going to keep trying.

But see, you ARE trying to be a dick, Kevin. The difference between you and Eric is that Eric doesn't talk shit or be extremely passive aggressive, only to hide behind the facade of Mr. Nice Guy.

Either be a dick or be nice but don't get asshurt when someone calls you out for having fun at someone else's expense.

Upon seeing your appearance, I understand why you are the way you are. Somehow, it fits.

Yes, racism.

l_c6da552629fc71882720d66407458c1f.jpg

More cushion for the pushin.

It's a picture of my friend and Annalisa. What's the big deal?

I don't get the cushion for the pushin, dude. Annalisa weighs maybe 110 pounds.

If anyone's fat, it's me.

On that note, even though your assumption is total bullshit, you've really shown your colors and how classless you really are. Have a nice day.

It's a picture of my friend and Annalisa. What's the big deal?

I don't get the cushion for the pushin, dude. Annalisa weighs maybe 110 pounds.

If anyone's fat, it's me.

On that note, even though your assumption is total bullshit, you've really shown your colors and how classless you really are. Have a nice day.

She does look like she's 2 feet tall, so yeah, 110lbs is believable.

1409878628_l.jpg

Johan thought he was delivered a sacrificial Italian baby cow.

But see, you ARE trying to be a dick, Kevin. The difference between you and Eric is that Eric doesn't talk shit or be extremely passive aggressive, only to hide behind the facade of Mr. Nice Guy.

Either be a dick or be nice but don't get asshurt when someone calls you out for having fun at someone else's expense.

When did I do any of that?