New Face Culture interviews

In this video mikael told about this girl again, i think is the same girl who commited suicide, but i´m not quite sure ..skip the video until minute five.

[ame]http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=t7alr7DSfAs&feature=related[/ame]

I'm pretty sure about that. They split up, 2008-1996 = 12 years. It fits!

Nevertheless, we are puzzling and combining lyrics and are small-talking about a girl who was actually desperated enough to commit suicide in the end. That's a very tragic event and therefore we shall be aware that we have to handle this issue with care....to show Mikael and all, that knew this girl, our respect...

Mike doesn't like touring and he's carring about his kids and wife...It's hard for him to leave em back home and it's the same with em (i know how it feels like when u need ur dad while he's away, my dad is a coach and he spends most of his time awaaaay...well i got used to that anyway :p ) so maybe Mike will stop touring? no more Opeth? :D
Nice scenario i think for diehard Opeth fans..like me :rofl:

Mike doesn't like touring and he's carring about his kids and wife...

No you don't get it. He doesn't like touring (like.. being in the bus for long time, and go far away) but he would like to only do the show. He really likes the shows, so he won't stop touring. Like he said, he would skip all the travelling part and all the stuff around that (interviews, signatures, etc.) and just do the shows, then come back home, if he could.

Mike doesn't like touring and he's carring about his kids and wife...It's hard for him to leave em back home and it's the same with em (i know how it feels like when u need ur dad while he's away, my dad is a coach and he spends most of his time awaaaay...well i got used to that anyway :p ) so maybe Mike will stop touring? no more Opeth? :D
Nice scenario i think for diehard Opeth fans..like me :rofl:

I think Opeth would still be active as a band even if they stopped or almost stopped touring.

Look at the Beatles.

With the knowledge we now now about some of the songs, we could apply that to the leftover stuff form the watershed booklet cipher, and yet again understand just that little bit more about "watershed".

Your mother told me to stay and your father told me to stay
They said I'm the son now and they told you that you never existed

My best friend who I'd been supporting financially told me I was nothing without him

A drop of blood was visible between her fingers
She gave me the cup of coffee and said I like you
I have always liked you very very much

There is a surreal painting on her wall
Looking at it I couldn't decide whether the person in it was looking at me or walking away from me
I had made it years ago and it was made as a self portrait of the future me

The address is already marked down in my map
I am very familiar with the place as I'd studied it since I drew the map at age

She was trying to get my attention by getting overly intoxicated
She said I had changed her life and that one day we would be married

Mike gave lots of credit to the interviewer. He really pushes M to give answers here too. I remember few years back and maybe that was the first interview on that site Mikael was smoking a cigarette. It was way longer chat than this one.

No you don't get it. He doesn't like touring (like.. being in the bus for long time, and go far away) but he would like to only do the show. He really likes the shows, so he won't stop touring. Like he said, he would skip all the travelling part and all the stuff around that (interviews, signatures, etc.) and just do the shows, then come back home, if he could.

I didn't say that he doesn't like shows anymore !!! ??