new facebook group for vintersorgers

this is not totally true. the forum has have ups and downs...also before the fb thing.
and the fb thing has really calmed down after the beginning.

i think it's just that the new album has come out since a month and we spoke nearly all the words we have about it :)

Even if the FB has lessened activity here, I think it's, to a point, for the best. For example, I don't have any remorse in posting topics about astronomy on FB, but I'd think twice about doing so here.

And I doubt that everything has been said about the new album.

Ohh excuse me sir Spamalot!

Sorry just joking, I guess the FB thing is alright. But one can post stuff here that is there also.. music... and general discussion.

Djöfull;9799593 said:
Ohh excuse me sir Spamalot!

Sorry just joking, I guess the FB thing is alright. But one can post stuff here that is there also.. music... and general discussion.

:lol: it's fine. But I disagree, my posts are never/rarely spam, I feel that they always contribute to a discussion. It's not like I have a thousand posts that just say " :lol: ", most of my post have a decent amount of substance IMO.

And I doubt that everything has been said about the new album.

not everything but we spoke a lot about this, and now the enthusiasm has calmed down a little bit.
i'm still excited about the album, and absolutely not tired of it, but i'm in a more intimate phase where i want to enjoy the album on my own :)

I thought FB was quiet as well? or have you guys really moved all the conversations there? if this is true that would be mean of you... :bah:
it isn't so alive as the first week, but well, more active than here honestly.
so.....why don't you decide to open an accout? come onnnnnn....pleeeeeeeeeese!!!!! i'll be glad to have you there, and i'm sure everyone would be!!!! :p

yes, that's what i was trying to point out since some posts!!!! we have had more active periods, that's true, but always in coincidence with samples, new releases, relevant news, but what we have now is more or less the normality for the forum...

it isn't so alive as the first week, but well, more active than here honestly.
so.....why don't you decide to open an accout? come onnnnnn....pleeeeeeeeeese!!!!! i'll be glad to have you there, and i'm sure everyone would be!!!! :p
i tend to agree with what Kazaum said earlier in this thread about joining FB so - no, sorry but no FB or Twitter for me definitely. Besides, i really don't need a FB account other than for joining Vintersorg forum group which seems rather pointless by itself, since everybody who's in that group is also a member of this forum :rolleyes:

If all of you FBers find it more convenient to talk there then i suppose it's just bummer for the rest of us and for this forum which seems to be running dry at the moment... but oh well, the more time for work i guess :lol:

Some of the kids in the playground found another playground. :Þ

I find it a bit annoying that I receive a message of every post on the wall of this facebook group.

You can change those settings, I think it was somewhere on the left corner of the group page; it is, indeed, annoying as hell. I'm glad I quickly changed those settings, I was about to go berserk haha.
Cool, I'll try to look for it.

B.t.w. my internet name is usually Berserkur. :p

Djöfull;9808467 said:
Cool, I'll try to look for it.

B.t.w. my internet name is usually Berserkur. :p

i changed the settings too, after reciving 92 notification mails the first day of life of the group :lol: