New forum feedback/sneak peeks

Looks awesome. So far, easy to use.

How can I change the search results so that the most recent updated threads/posts are at the top?
Sounds like you're already aware of the YouTube embedding issues. What's the best way to embed going forward?

Yeah, does this exist?

I really enjoy the look so far, good job Deron.

Actually it does. If you click on the timestamp under the username of the last post it'll take you to the last post.

So that's not really a missing feature then, but a relocated one.

Reactions: MetalAges
Looks awesome. So far, easy to use.

How can I change the search results so that the most recent updated threads/posts are at the top?
Sounds like you're already aware of the YouTube embedding issues. What's the best way to embed going forward?

I need to look into this. I'm getting used to certain aspects myself. As far as posting youtube, simply post the url it should work in multiple ways, even with the short codes.

Can a couple of you do me a favor. Upload some media to the media section. Then, try to crop the image, tell me if it does what it is supposed to for you or if it whacks out the image.

Hey Deron, Is there anything you can do for the youtube videos we had posted using the old system? Because right now they are all appearing like this: [youtube]insert video link[/youtube].

But other than that great job man really digging this new look!

Reactions: Baroque
Hey Deron, Is there anything you can do for the youtube videos we had posted using the old system? Because right now they are all appearing like this: [youtube]insert video link[/youtube].

But other than that great job man really digging this new look!

Can you show me where some are that look like that? I have about 50,000 to convert but there's a weird post giving me issues and holding up my "magic button". I haven't seen any that look like [youtube] so want to see those. Thanks!