New forum feedback/sneak peeks

Samsung Core.

And I always have all font sizes set to minimum. But here the text is just huge. I don't get it. Ah well.

Hey Deron, just wondering if there is a setting to make it so every time I leave the page all posts were considered read? I keep seeing new everywhere but just stuff I choose not to read.

Thanks.

Is there any way to filter threads? Let's say for example I only want to see new threads/posts on GMD or only/and Bloodbath.

Hey Deron, just wondering if there is a setting to make it so every time I leave the page all posts were considered read? I keep seeing new everywhere but just stuff I choose not to read.

Thanks.

Top left, click "mark forums read" and it gives you the option to mark only the forum you are in.

Reactions: rms
Just an observation. When threads have tons of pictures on this forum it's been crashing my phone and iPad. I suppose it might just be an issue on my end.

Thanks for the heads up that sticky user/nav is in preferences and not a default waiting to be activated. <3 those.

Oh holy crap post nav is awesome. Up/down arrows for moving through posts numerically? Forumnerdjizz.

Reactions: MetalAges