New forum feedback/sneak peeks

Isn't very mobile-friendly, but it seems like it'd look visually amazing on a computer. I wish it was possible to lower the font size of all the text on the page.

I close these out so they are out of the way on the main forum page.
Seem to come back everytime now.
Anyway to get them to stay hidden?
Ultimate metal store. The zine. The site

The little blue dot to the left of the post topic is the First Unread Post option, for those of us wondering about that.

The pulsing green light on the online members...is there a way to have that not repeat forever? That's very obnoxious pretty quickly.

Most things still seem to be in very good shape.

I think the mobile works remarkably well, honestly. Most mobile designs are terrible emulations of what an app is like, but this one just works. Just perused a few threads on my phone and my only gripe is the relatively large size of the scroll to top/bottom buttons.

One major user centric feature I am working on fixing right now, is the user bar. As you scroll down, it is supposed to be locked to the top of your screen so you can use those nifty features and/or access your user info at any time.

Something happened between test/launch to disable that. Working on that and getting all the old links to automatically forward to the new.

@OneManArmy most of these should work now, shoot me a message if you find any that do not please.

Here's an example of YouTube links still broken, and just displaying as text:

Posts 25601 and 25660 in the black metal thread on pages 1281 and 1283.

I copied the text into this post, and it sort of corrected them to make them work, so you'll have to look at the original posts to see what they currently display like.

Reactions: MetalAges
It is way more mobile friendly than it was before.
Matter of opinion tbh, so its debatable.

I like the way the forum looks visually, but the text being so huge bothers me. It would be nice if I could reduce the font size of all the text on the page, so more will display on my screen.