New forum theme

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Heya guys/gals.

I am changing the UM forum theme. I will find a way to get the banner somehow represented back on top. It will be a different way, but I'll try to get it in there.

Feedback on the new theme welcome!

*heart attack*

No, but seriously this looks very nice! I was just so used to the old look I had a serious WTF moment but this is not bad at all, it's good to shake things up a bit sometimes. Just not too often. ;)
I don't think you need to do much about the UMOS banner, just leave the one on the left or maybe put it in the center. The colors actually already fit in remarkably well.

Heya guys/gals.

I am changing the UM forum theme. I will find a way to get the banner somehow represented back on top. It will be a different way, but I'll try to get it in there.

Feedback on the new theme welcome!

I thought I was in the wrong forum :lol:

I love the new lettering logo for UM, really strong.

Like Hawk I prefer blue over other colors, and as you mentioned a fix in the top banner will leave the place just dandy. As for navegation will be a matter of getting accustomed to it.

Thanks for the continuous improvement Deron, you really make a difference here :kickass:

I don't know. I'm just now feeling like I'm in the place I wanted to be. :zombie:

Blue's a cool color and an excellent genre of music.

Blue? My color is Black. Which is cool with me. I don't think my eyes could take 'blue'.

Nice, me likes.:Smokin:

I really went *gah* at the colors the first time I came here, but these are really great. Way better than the red....

haitaucher.gif

Looks cool :loco:

This is funny... Last night I noticed the Old School section was moved up a few spaces and I thought to myself, "I wonder if they're doing a complete overhaul of the forum?".

Irony strikes again!

Looks great!