Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that if people voted, it's because they accepted the new stuff. Otherwise, most would have complained. And no, his post wasn't constructive because it wasn't justified and suggested no solution. Three words replies are generally non-constructive. Fact is that it isn't bad, nor good, it's just different. Would any really agree to say that they are really pissed off about it, and that they would stop coming here because of the theme, and that they are having a hard time navigating on the forum, and that the colours are THAT attrocious? I don't think so, and if anyone replies by the opposite, I will consider that he's only looking for trouble and has no damn fucking serious opinion.

my solution: change the colors back or to some other color that isn't reminiscent of horseshit...there, my opinion is now constructive.

ffs I didn't say I was pissed about it; just that casually visiting this site would be a little bit easier on the eyes with the other colors...and that these colors suck in general. The colors are not THAT atrocious for sure, but with something so inconsequential as this, one would think a negative opinion wouldn't be so earth-shattering. But if you're so invested in these colors, I'm sorry I so offended you. ok now i'm tired of talking about colors.

my solution: change the colors back or to some other color that isn't reminiscent of horseshit...there now my opinion is now constructive.

ffs I didn't say I was pissed about it; just that casually visiting this site would be a little bit easier on the eyes with the other colors...and that these colors suck in general. The colors are not THAT atrocious for sure, but with something so inconsequential as this, one would think a negative opinion wouldn't be so earth-shattering. But if you're so invested in these colors, I'm sorry I so offended you. ok now i'm tired of talking about colors.

For the first part, my solution would be to allow the user to simply choose. Less complaining people.

For the second part, I expressed myself saying "seemingly", because you appeared to complain about the colour by criticizing it. Also tired of talking about colors, but I must add that I was personally tired of the old ones, needed something new and fresh here, and I think that flashy colours are not always the solution.

For the first part, my solution would be to allow the user to simply choose. Less complaining people.

For the second part, I expressed myself saying "seemingly", because you appeared to complain about the colour by criticizing it. Also tired of talking about colors, but I must add that I was personally tired of the old ones, needed something new and fresh here, and I think that flashy colours are not always the solution.

what would have been better is something a little more mature, simple whites greys blacks like damnation/deliverance type thing, idk could be shit.. could be good, either way would be better than these tacky poo/sick colours

would look fresh imo

forum colors=

cowshit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.