New forum theme

For those that liked the old colors, you can select the red theme from the lower left drop down box now.

"Blue Steel"!
zoolander.jpg

:lol:

Cool new look:headbang:

"We know that it was forged in the rock forever that with an iron fist and Led Zeppelin WE know that METAL LIVES!!!'

-Dee Snider;Twisted Sister
"Come Out And Play" album

:cool:

I knew at the end we were the ones to sing the blues :lol:

94m.jpg

Sorry Guy's, don't want to be the odd one out but I like the red and yellow better, doesn't feel like home no more:cry:
Guess I'll just have to get used to it (or put it back to red:heh: ), perhaps I'll feel better with the banner back!:headbang:

I'd say give it some time Zeppie, you'll probably get used to it. If, in the end, you still don't like it, remember that you can change it back to red manually by selecting the Red Theme from the dropdown box at the very bottom of the page, left-hand side.

Remember though, when making icons and graphics in your signature, that most people will be viewing the blue layout.

I'd say give it some time Zeppie, you'll probably get used to it. If, in the end, you still don't like it, remember that you can change it back to red manually by selecting the Red Theme from the dropdown box at the very bottom of the page, left-hand side.

Remember though, when making icons and graphics in your signature, that most people will be viewing the blue layout.

Thanks for the tips, think I'll leave on red for a while longer:)