New forum

Patric

Nov 1, 2001
Disneyland
So I take it the old one from amonamarth.com is gone? Well, I think this is unreal, having such a "hi-tech" forum instead of the more primitive old ones.

Mh.... new forum..., but I like the old more.
Perhaps the old one will keep up running. (at least its up)
It could happen, that this forum will soon become useless, 'cause everybody visits the old and posts in there instead of here.

Yeah well, I've been browsing the band list when I suddenly saw Amon Amarth listed there as well - I was like WTF??! But I'm glad they've got a forum here now too, since I was too lazy to visit the old one most of the time. Well, I'm an AA fan since early '00 and yet never saw them live (missed them live three or four times ;))

Nico, you're from germany right? (your germoney lets me think this)
I think AA will appear at Summer-Breeze this year. You could go there. I will (okay, better said, I will try):D

Originally posted by Eisbär
Nico, you're from germany right? (your germoney lets me think this)
I think AA will appear at Summer-Breeze this year. You could go there. I will (okay, better said, I will try):D
Well, I prefer normal gigs in small venues, but I'll think of it - I've never been to a real festival. It depends on what other bands are playing there (and of course on my financial situation ;)). But if I come and you manage to go there too, then we should have a drinking contest :p

Only seen Amon Amarth live twice, Wacken 2002 and then Debaser in Stockholm also 2002.
Will be going to 2000 Decibel in Begtsfors in May though, only ordered the festival ticket and the bus trip because of AA, but will enjoy a lot of the other bands as well.

Originally posted by gnoff
Only seen Amon Amarth live twice, Wacken 2002 and then Debaser in Stockholm also 2002.
Will be going to 2000 Decibel in Begtsfors in May though, only ordered the festival ticket and the bus trip because of AA, but will enjoy a lot of the other bands as well.

Aye, the reason I'm going is because of AA too. Although yesterday I discovered that Vintersorg and Diabolical will be there too so that's great!