NEW FREDMAN STYLE AWESOMETIME IMPULSES

Ryan's impulses are awesome!

Mikko, I like your Smooth Amplification Demo 1 Impulse as well.. how did you create it if I may ask?

Hi noarin, forget it...instead try this. Somehow it sounds more familiar to you? :cool:

I modified your own "Diezel V30 SM57 (Soldano HR PowerAmp)" impulse to sound more like Ryan's s-preshigh.

I think we could done this all the better if there were those famous raw files available. Practically any impulse posted here could be tweaked to "s-preshigh"-style or any other direction.

EDIT:

Think we could make a new thread named like "IMPULSE TESTING, MODDING AND CREATING". To that thread people can post raw files for testing purposes. They could A) post only raw files (in case they just wanna hear their stuff through different impulses people have made or listen what they suggest and B) they post raw files with their best or current favorite impulses...and this gives a change to all kinds of modding, improving etc.

Greets,

Mikko

Hi noarin, forget it...instead try this. Somehow it sounds more familiar to you? :cool:

I modified your own "Diezel V30 SM57 (Soldano HR PowerAmp)" impulse to sound more like Ryan's s-preshigh.

I think we could done this all the better if there were those famous raw files available. Practically any impulse posted here could be tweaked to "s-preshigh"-style or any other direction.

Greets,

Mikko

¯\(°_o)/¯ How do open new thread?

maybe it's me, but your "try this" link doesn't go anywhere when I try it?

do you use CurveEQ?
New thread? ;)

maybe it's me, but your "try this" link doesn't go anywhere when I try it?

do you use CurveEQ?
New thread? ;)

Sorry, fixed the link. Should work now.

Sure I use some overall EQ checking at start, but the rest is more complicated. Right now it varies and it depends...it was quite time consuming when I decide to use longer NAT sessions in the process (sampling and modding my own sampled speaker), but I need more time to find out what steps I can pass in future.

Let's take easy with the schelude of the new thread cause I don't know even how it should be named. :lol:

I must be doing something wrong cause you guys are achiving so f... greats results with these IR
and I think I´m not even closer, what is the real secret.Well this is my gear

Ltd Mh 250 EMG-hz pick ups
Fast track ultra
Cubase 5/Reaper

I got great results using diferent Sim like studio devil and Ampli tube
but not with this one like solo c or e etc...
here it goes my best atempt

http://www.4shared.com/file/112751788/36bf69f6/AMPLITUBE_2_STUDIO_DEVIL.html

so?

I´m from Spain and I don´t (wanna) understand about the issue with Mikko, only say thanks for this amazing Ryans impulses and thanks to all of you, there´s a lot of incredible recordings.

I´ll need all this weekend to do some shit light years from the Abyssofdreams sound made in 5 minutes!! I hate you!!!:cry:

edit
opps! check this out, is new release today

http://www.acmebargig.com/
canadianmetal.jpg

amazing!!