NEW FREDMAN STYLE AWESOMETIME IMPULSES

little 2 questions
you can load the impulses on the SoloC?

What about using the impulses with Waves IR1?

Extra question

what happens if you add impulses to a mic'd guitar track (with its own cab)??

thanx guys
great impulses
and great samples eberybody

you can load the impulses on the SoloC?
No.

What about using the impulses with Waves IR1?
Not at all necessary. It's probably gonna rape your cpu resources. Download Kefir and do your shit. It's free.

what happens if you add impulses to a mic'd guitar track (with its own cab)??
Very boomy.

thanx guys
You're welcome

great impulses
Indeed.

and great samples everybody
Indeed.

Please check the FAQ.

Maamar, Actually the new solo C does have dual IR loader with its suite version. That is available as part of the Canadian metal release mentioned above by Puppy dog tail...You probably already knew this though as It just came out today..
KM

Been trying these impulses out lately.
I like them better than the Guitarhack ones I must say.

I do not sound good

A silly example: http://www.zshare.net/audio/62934195b77af79f/

My Guitar: Ibanez RG7321

My chain is: guitar Direct line interface (M-Audio)> SoloC (clean and without EQ)> 7170 (distorsion)> Boogex Voxengo loaded with impulses.

And it sounds like ass What am I doing wrong? I'm missing some plugin?

I might have posted this elsewhere, but I am sure I am being dense. I cannot find this new Canadian Metal pack anywhere on the Acmebargig page >:/

anyone provide any insightwould be welcome!

While I haven't heard Javius clip yet, I wholly sympathise, there must be some master buss magic to make it sound that good with out eqing :p

I might have posted this elsewhere, but I am sure I am being dense. I cannot find this new Canadian Metal pack anywhere on the Acmebargig page >:/

anyone provide any insightwould be welcome!

While I haven't heard Javius clip yet, I wholly sympathise, there must be some master buss magic to make it sound that good with out eqing :p

Click products on top bar, then Canadian... on the top of the left bar, then Download on the left bar.

Please tell Mutant that I do wrong in my chain, helpme

SoloC (clean and without EQ)> 7170 (distorsion)> Boogex Voxengo loaded with impulses.

these clips are ridiculous. Do any of these plugins come for Mac RTAS? I've only seen AU/VST.

I need to get these tones! I have a 5150 II but these things would set it off.

you all have great sounds...I'm getting mad trying to make a sound similar to abyssofdreams's brrrbrrrbrrr
And as BretT said... "Holy shitballs that sounds gooooood!!!! Must share settings and signal chain!!!!!!!"...we are waiting the setting..:loco:

and the Dandelium's tone is Fantastic...but i can't make the same sound with his preset...why :'( ??

maybe I have to make a good bass sound....how I can make it?

Do someone want to share his preset/chain/setting for a good bass sound??

nice IR's!!!
the only thing that sucks....naming impusles "awesome" is not the best choice IMHO!;)

cheers
S.

1974_eating_popcorn.gif

This impulses are really great. You mentioned on guitarampmodeling that you would make a new set of impulses. I was just wondering what happened with them?

Cheers

bump, because I have a question, and I'm not really sure : in the /impulse folder, you propose
"# awesome1.wav
# awesome2 pulse.wav
# awesome3 -pulse.wav
# awesome4pulse.wav
# catharsis-awesometime-fredman.zip"

but wasn't there a -s prehigh impulse or something like that ? I only have those 5 ones.