new guitar

dude i love that dudes site do you know if u send him a neck for refinishing or if he makes a neck... cuz if i have to order a diff neck then ill still do it...

you can send him your neck, and he'll pop the board off it and replace it with a new one with inlays, or he can make you a neck. Dont be afraid to e-mail him with questions. What kind of neck is it?

Yeah, I know, I told him how jealous I was of that fact, but I didnt envy him learning the pain-in-the-ass CAD program, ugh..I think he told me it was a 2+ month learning curve on it...

lol i wonder how much one of thsoe things costs i want to get a wizard neck or a jackson/charvel neck done w/ pink inlays i dunno exact design yet..

aight...(black style :p)

i dont mean to stray off topic but what are the advantages if any of the JEM77 bad horsie over JEM7V other then its pickups and the body being made of basswood?

War_Blade said:
aight...(black style :p)

i dont mean to stray off topic but what are the advantages if any of the JEM77 bad horsie over JEM7V other then its pickups and the body being made of basswood?

there really I'snt any other than what you mentioned. Its a preference thing. I for one dont like the Bad Horsie...

Ptah Khnemu said:
Also, the Bad Horsie has a mirror top.

Thank you Mr.Obvious!! :p

I for one think the mirror top is utterly stupid. Yeah, sure, it might look flashy on stage with all the lights boucing off it and what not, but just having to clean all the fingerprint smudges off it is a real bitch, especially if you use it as a daily player. Its sticker price just cant be justified. it has a regular neck, no vine, and doesn't even come with blue LED's or a sustainer. For the price your much better off getting a J Custom and even saving some money in the proccess.

Also, don't forget, its just the top which is mirrored, and not the whole body like Joe's Chrome Boy. The rest of the body is black.

lol i dont like vais pickups though i do use his vol and wah pedals the bad horsie 2 and little alligator

Since basswood is pretty light, is the JEM7V alot heavier???

I know i shouldn't have a new guitar in sight seeing as a just bought one but im looking to own a jem about a year from now.

after looking at the jem7V, the JEM77 is just plain ugly. I dont know why they didnt put that signature inlay design on that.

oh, thats not bad, as long as the guitar isn't les paul heavy im fine lol.

And uh quick question, got a guide or somthing that could show me how to make the tremolo fit into the bridge more tightly?