New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Bartguy. Most people here don't look kindly upon people posting a "hi i'm new thread". But since I'm not them I'll say Welcome!!! If you have any questions you should check the FAQ thread (it is stickied).

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the board!. Always good to see a new fan of Opeth here :) . BTW don´t let the freaky barstards that sometimes post here get to you.

watch out for trolls and assholes here. although its getting better since moonlapse became all-powerful. check out FAQ.

Aw crap, don't I feel like a tool! I haven't posted on a board in like...three years. I am a bit behind as far as UBB etiquette. Thanks for the welcome!

Bartman

hey, welcome and I hope you appreciate your stay here on the boards. I'm afraid since you haven't really added anything regarding music or the band with this thread, I'll have to close it. If you noticed an earlier introduction thread, made by Rose Immortal, had actual on-topic material in it, so it was allowed to flow on.

Anyhow, please don't take it personally, and I hope your stay here re-acquaints you with your lost UBB etiquette :)

Status
Not open for further replies.