New In Flames (non-fans need not apply!)

Edgecrusher

God To The Godless
Nov 3, 2002
Cincinnati
www.cd-tracker.com
"Soundtrack To Your Escape" set to be released March 29th '04 (only the european release date, no mention of USA).

Tracklist:

01. F(r)iend
02. The Quiet Place
03. Borders And Shading
04. Discover Me Like Emptiness
05. Touch Of Red
06. Bottled
07. Dead Alone
08. Superhero Of The Computer Rage
09. Like You Better Dead
10. Dial 595-Escape
11. Evil In A Closet
12. In Search For I
13. My Sweet Shadow

I saw the track listings posted on the GameFAQs Metal board and couldnt stop laughing at the track titles. "Superhero Of The Computer Rage", "F(r)iend", "Dial 595-Escape" & "Evil In A Closet" are just plain embarrassing. I doubt it'll be a return of old, probably just a continuation of their more accessible style.

Apparently. but still u cant say this title is gay then when you hear it , its your faveorite song on the cd or whatever, but if it sucks, then you can go and criticize the song.

SunlapseVertigo said:
I know that..... i wasnt saying that, im saying the opposite..... i couldn't give a fuck what the songs are called. but tons of people apparently do.

yeah i no but i was saying it to people that say their titles are gay and such ..

loyal In Flames fan here. I'll get it no matter what. I may download their music, but I buy their merch and go to their gigs everytime they come by me, so I contribute more than most In Flames fans who just buy the cds and nothing more.

haha CoB track titles are worse... Triple Corpse Hammerblow (how can you get worse than that besides some of Cannibal Corpse and Dying Fetus's songs). anyway, I don't care where they go with this album. Back to the Lunar Strain days? KICKASS. Or another Reroute To Remain type? KICKASS. I love them either way. I personally think RTR was not their best work clearly, but I do like the direction they're taking with Anders' clean vocals. They're definitely unique.

one thing I noticed, though was that Watch Them Feed (one of the new songs off of Trigger EP) was not on the list for the new cd... :( why?

NocturnalSun said:
loyal In Flames fan here. I'll get it no matter what. I may download their music, but I buy their merch and go to their gigs everytime they come by me, so I contribute more than most In Flames fans who just buy the cds and nothing more.

im a loyal fan :( I would go to their show if they EVER come to florida :bah:

Really, has any band EVER completely changed their sound, and then gone back to their old ways?

Damn, I wish HALF the bands I listen to came here to Cincy, but NOOOO, they all stop in Columbus and Cleveland!

Arch Enemy (yeah, I saw them on the Jagermeister tour, but they only played 5 freaking songs!)
Children of Bodom
The Crown
Dimmu Borgir
Hypocrisy
Immolation
Lamb Of God
Nevermore
Opeth
Soilwork

I don't think any of these bands have even stepped foot in Cincinnati (with the exception of the previously mentioned Arch Enemy)

Even if the new album is shite, i'll still probably buy it because its in flames. But still, id much rather hear them return to doing material from albums like whoracle and colony than reroute to remain, i have all their albums apart from the tokyo showdown which ive been advised not to buy because apparently its crap (?)