New interview with Dan

"Now I am just waiting for that guy, but as a singer, to show up. A guy that has it all. I know it’s much to ask for, but there is really no hurry. I see no reason to release a new BB album unless it shreds “Nightmares made flesh” to pieces. The hunt continues. I want Mike back. He’s the singer of Bloodbath for me, Peter is a lovely bloke, but he was just a hired gun for the session."

Le sigh. I would sure like that too.

Yeah me too. Hes the man.

Now I am just waiting for that guy, but as a singer, to show up. A guy that has it all. I know it’s much to ask for, but there is really no hurry. I see no reason to release a new BB album unless it shreds “Nightmares made flesh” to pieces.

This is not what i wanted to hear. I might be reading into those words a bit too much but it looks like the next album could be years away.

I want another bloodbath! :hotjump:

I don't know...Daniel Alfredsson fucking owns, and so does Nikolas Lidstrom. Wait a minute...There's a shitload of really good Swedish players. How aren't these guys winning in the Olympics (by far that is) with all that talent? Wouldn't the Olympics be better if for every team they had a band to go along with them?

Team Sweden w/Bloodbath
VS
Team Canada w/Cryptopsy

Now that would make the Olympics all that more eventful.

I wish Dan would just get off his high-horse and do the vocals himself. He would own both Peter and Mike.

He's not on a high horse or anything, he can't fuck his clean vocals otherwise Nightingale would suffer! But I do wish he would do them if there were no consequences.

Tumn said:
He's not on a high horse or anything, he can't fuck his clean vocals otherwise Nightingale would suffer! But I do wish he would do them if there were no consequences.

Same here man. Maybe in a few years he will wise up and unleash Crimson III on us :loco:

Mike and Peter both have different characteristics in their vocals. So you may like one of them more but it doesn'T make him better. They are both great at their jobs. Therefore i don't like to compare them.

but obviously i like Mikael more since i am a big Opeth and Katatonia - Brave Murder Day fan eeheh =)

magicelf said:
I wish Dan would just get off his high-horse and do the vocals himself. He would own both Peter and Mike.

No man, you're wrong. I spoke to Dan and he said that:
1- there is nobody (known, yet) that can equal Mikael considering Death vocals. Mikael can do a 100 shows in a row, growling all night long and he wouldn't fuck his throat up. Technique, that's the magic word.
2- if he himself would do them, he'd fuck his throat up so bad after three
songs he wouldn't be able to finish one gig, let alone a tour. He'd need a month to record an album.
3- Peter would want to record the next album, but he can not commit to touring with Bloodbath, so he's out of the question. They don't want a hired gun for touring. They want someone who can commit to both recording an album and touring.
4- They are not in a hurry. They really want a fucking great vocalist, or else nothing will happen. So it can take a looooong while.....