New keys?? Whats up guys

J

jjmannford

Guys,

Whats going on? Who is the hired gun on keys? Gosh its about two weeks before NF, so I hope you have found a ivory tickler by now.

Anything else going on? I guess you are very busy but a quick update would be appreciated.

jim

Hey Jim

I have been waiting for this one? Actually I think we all have :) Strange no one has asked yet?

Don.t worry we are covered! Mark Blasquez is the man! He is actually a close friend and not really a hired gun, but the only one so far that can handle this! or actually able to step up to the plate and help us is more like it! :)

Mark is actually a great guitarist as well and and an amazing one to boot, that is going to tickle the ivories for us! He has been a welcome addition to the band to help us do this! We are really happy he could step in!

We are hoping to play here in the Bay Area after this show as well a few gigs we hope, including a release party with him before deciding on what is next! There have been a few tour possibilities but nothing set yet?

Hope this answers some questions? Hey we are looking forward to seeing you in Jersey!

Well then Welcome Aboard, Mark!!!!

Ed, is Mark going to be a permanent member? Twin Guitar attack on occasion, maybe??? Sounds Interesting.

Doug mentioned in the news that advanced copies of Blink would be available for NF attendees. Is this the case or just wishful thinking? A lot bands try for this goal but it is always tough to make them in time. It would be a nice collectors item. Maybe a CDR?

I'll only be there on Sunday b/c I gotta go to a lame wedding reception for one of my girlfriend's best friends on Saturday. (Id ditch my gfriend if it was on Sunday). If you want to email me off the board ---- mannford@msn.com I at least want to catch up with the band after your show and shoot the sh--.

Jim