New look for LePou's LE456

This may have already been asked, sry if so: will you update the windows version with the new skin?

Well, the waiting is over - Alain has announced it on his blog - the Mac version is FINALLY RELEASED! :D
It was a joy doing this, and I'm glad I contributed somehow...
Enjoy it guys and once again thank you all for the comments!

:headbang:

Respect,
Goran

P.S. Here's the screenshot of the actual and final release:
2uvwm6

No it's not difficult.
However, I think it would be disrespectful to requietus who has done a very good job too on the skin of the PC version.

LePou, I was wondering if there's a specific noise gate you recommend with your amps? Right now I use the gate that came with my Presonus Studio One Pro; it's ok, but it seems to cut my signal off too short not allowing it to fade. And of course if I cut the gate back I get a lot of noise. Can't seem to find that perfect balance so I was wondering if you know of a noise gate that maybe works best with your amps.

Also, have you considered creating a stack/rig with the amps, cabinets and effects all included? I'm sure you're aware but Acembargig has their Headcase demo out which is everything in one package. It's a great product but as I've stated earlier (IMO) your Legion and LE456 amps sound better than any other plugins I've used. Obviously I wouldn't expect this to be a freebie but I'm sure a lot of folks would jump on it!

Requietus guis are great... But nervirasme's too
I would love to have the chance too choose wich gui to use... but... cause you are givin thouse amaizing ampsims totaly free ... well.. i guees i ll have to migrate to mac!

For PC guys, I have made the skin of both Hybrit and SoloC... if you know what I mean.

@ Uncle Jason : I don't have plan to make a package of my amps sims. I don't use noise gate very often so I unfortunately can't recommand agood one for you.

I know you guys like the new skin and your right, its beautiful but should I recompile everything each time someone comes up with a new skin? I don't want to. And with all the good skinners out there It would be endless

As I mentionned earlier, I have made the skin for Hybrit and SoloC, so there is other collab plan with nervirasme, for both PC and Mac this time.

I know you guys like the new skin and your right, its beautiful but should I recompile everything each time someone comes up with a new skin? I don't want to. And with all the good skinners out there It would be endless

As I mentionned earlier, I have made the skin for Hybrit and SoloC, so there is other collab plan with nervirasme, for both PC and Mac this time.

i get your point.. is completly valid...
Your products are awesome... Le456 is my main amp... and (in my own opinion) i see the new gui (wich i like more) as an improvment over an already great amp.

same sound + better gui = better all!

All wins!!!

Thanks lepou for all your hard work and kind words
At least please consider to change the gui if some time you discover a bug in the ampsim that need a recompilation to fix it!