New look for LePou's LE456

Ok, and here are the pics:

First, the logotype:

hn5wlb

4k3zzl

OMG!!! Beautiful!!!

You guys are going to end up making some beautiful looking and sounding plug ins together. I can't wait to see these working. PC PLEASE!!! If you're going to make the skin for the MAC would it be difficult for the PC? Or is that because LePou dosen't have his PC anymore???

^ yeah, he ripped the pots from an image of an amp, thus they aren't animated and will look pretty strange when you rotate them... Only reason why I wouldn't want to use this skin, other than that it looks tits.

I'm pretty sure that they will also address this issue before releasing it.

Looks tits, great skin for a great ampsim. You should do all the others too :)

@nervirasme: I smoked a lot of reefer in front of your school back in the day by the way hehe :lol:

Jah Jarane :)

Ima nas jos, al se slabo pojavljuju :)

Dizajn ti je odlican, samo nastavi!

I don't think these designs are incorporated into the plugins yet. Updates on the progress would be great.

I don't think these designs are incorporated into the plugins yet. Updates on the progress would be great.

Guys, sorry for the lack of the updates in the past few days!...The thing is that I'm having some tight deadlines for few projects and I had to switch my priorities... Anyway, just to let you know - there's still some work to be done on the skin (modeling and rendering buttons will take some time), and given the circumstances that I just described it might even take a week or so.

So, to make it clear: The skin is not yet ready or available for download. As soon as it gets done it will be announced in this thread!... Also, don't forget that we have to give Alain some time do his part!

Thanks to all for your support and comments!

I just registered to bump this thread and express my hope that nervirasme will be able to find the time to finish this project =)

I just registered to bump this thread and express my hope that nervirasme will be able to find the time to finish this project =)

Well, thanks!
I'm still struggling with deadlines for other projects, but the last thing I want to do is to leave this aside :)
Don't worry, I'll do my best to get it finished as soon as I can, and I apologize to you guys and to Alain for these delays...

Hey don't worry. Take all the time that you need.
We have had great weather over here the last few weeks so spending time in the basement coding plugins is kind of :puke:
Anyway, I have managed to port Le456 to VST for Mac. I'll start working on the AU version... one of these days !