New Mercenary in stock at CD Inzane

ashaman7122

Crazy on a ship of fools
Dec 11, 2002
I really hope I'm not getting suckered here, but CD Inzane shows The Hours That Remain in their New Arrivals section.

Thought some of you would want to know...

Rock on!

I'll be ordering that... as soon as I find the lim. ed. with the DVD at someplace other than cd inzane.

*edit* - According to CDUniverse it's coming out on the 22nd.

I just ordered it at CD Inzane. They received a small amount of them this week (with the limited edition DVD). It should be shipped out to me by Saturday and in my hands mid-next week (along with the new Firewind and Bloodbound CD's).

I will let you know how it goes...

I've read all the stories about cdinzane, but can only go on my own experience which has been good.

I like The End, as well, but lately it seems they don't have what I'm looking for when ordering.

Edit: When you order from cdinzane there are different options for you to choose how they process/fill your order...some may not be aware of this. You can choose to have your order sent all at once, which means if items are backordered it will take longer. You can choose to have them send the items to you as they are available. The option I choose is to have them send the items that are in stock right away and cancel the rest, if it is not in.

TheWhisper said:
I've read all the stories about cdinzane, but can only go on my own experience which has been good.

I like The End, as well, but lately it seems they don't have what I'm looking for when ordering.

Same here on both counts, all though I did just manage to drop $85 with The End last month.....:lol:

and my order with Cd INZANE last month took longer than I expected..BUT...they had a disclaimer on their home page saying it was going to take them longer than normal so it's all good.

For the most part CDInzane has been good. Recently however they seem to tell you that they have shipped an item and charge you for it before they actually have shipped it. Orders should only take a few days to arrive once they are shipped but orders from CDInzane seem to take weeks sometimes. They do seem to have the best selection for the most part but I still prefer The End if they have what I want.

I dig Zane, and will shop there again, my only beef is sometimes I get the impression something is listed there to get you to jump the gun, when in reality you wait an aweful longtime for said product.

For instance his site states that Brother Firetribe is now pushed to Sept release........I almost pre-ordered it from him too a month ago.....but I didnt and guess what? Im not waiting until Sept...as the CDs are already in my hands! :)

nailz said:
Mine's on order directly from the band, they're shooting for EVERYONE to have it by the 22nd, international orders included.
how much did that end up running you in total? I was initially going to order from thr band, but something was screwed up and it was going to cost over $30. I'd love to buy direct thru a band, but I just can't fathom playing that much for a CD. I ended up paying $12 at Century Media.

Britt

Sorry, the new Mercenary disc "The Hours That Remain" has a USA street date of August 22nd according to the promo CD I have in my hands at the moment. I am sure you will find it in your mailbox on the 23rd- 26th.