New merch

xXBraveMurderDay said:
I hope the Something Darker shirt and the Black Sessions are Limited.
I don't. At least not too limited. Though it's cool to have a few limited items that so few other people will have, to have everything limited is a bit excessive. Especially if everything sells out so soon after a new album is released. A new album brings new fans, new fans wanting merch bring more opportunities to get your logo displayed, and the more people see the logo, the more people will want to check the band out. At least that's how I see it.

Which of these shirts are likely to be sold on the forthcoming tour? I fancy getting a few, but it'll be simpler for me to buy at a gig.

Khayman666 said:
I don't. At least not too limited. Though it's cool to have a few limited items that so few other people will have, to have everything limited is a bit excessive. Especially if everything sells out so soon after a new album is released. A new album brings new fans, new fans wanting merch bring more opportunities to get your logo displayed, and the more people see the logo, the more people will want to check the band out. At least that's how I see it.

Well, it's cool to have limited edition shirts, I don't find it "excessive" , I think it's a great idea...on condition that every time new types of shirt will be made available, so that everyone could have his/her own shirt.

Those shirts sell out in some months not in a day!!), but they will for sure be replaced by other graphics...dont worry

Migs said:
Well, it's cool to have limited edition shirts, I don't find it "excessive" , I think it's a great idea...on condition that every time new types of shirt will be made available, so that everyone could have his/her own shirt.

Those shirts sell out in some months not in a day!!), but they will for sure be replaced by other graphics...dont worry
No worries. Like I said, it's cool that they have limited ones, I just think it'd be a bit much to have all the new stuff limited. Especially considering most bands will have shirts, etc. from a new album/single made available everywhere for ages after a release.

That being said though, I think I jumped on to respond a bit quickly as I do actually think that if any of these shirts should be limited, it should be the Black Sessions one. After all, it's not a brand spankin' new release and I think the shirt should be something special for collectors and fans, and maybe not every casual listener that found the band through MySpace and happened to spot a shirt in, say, Hot Topic :loco: