New merch

nah, i got the "my twin" shirt, i think is more symbolic to the album, besides, you can always give one away to a very close friend or girlfriend.....isnt that cute?...........ahem ahem, excuse me.

Discouraged+One said:
ok so the merch is now available, i bought one already, but on the info they gave me, i didnt say nothin about shiping time, i live in the U.S., so how long do you guys think it will take?

i got my black on black T today,less then a week after my card was charged,so i got here pretty quick,the envelope says it came from north carolina,i ordered it from the Kata website.

this is who sent me my T,so their here in the US,so it shouldnt be to long,sweetass T by the way.

Just a quick note.

You're basically charged the instant you purchase the item, not when it gets sent out. That's how paypal works. Also, I try and send out everything as soon as I can. There was a huge amount of stuff going out all at once so some orders got delayed a day or two, (was doing them in bursts). But everything has now been sent that had been ordered up until yesterday. So don't fret, it's on it's way.

jesse said:
Hoodies WILL be added later... no worries.

Sure, I am notoriously BAD at taking photos of shirts, but I will try and take some within the next couple of days and post them.

We also just put some girlies online and they look FANTASTIC. The icon online doesn't do it justice.

so....jesse! where are those hoodies?? and pictures of the shirts?? i'm really curious how the girlie and the logo shirt turn out.

lucifer1126 said:
so....jesse! where are those hoodies?? and pictures of the shirts?? i'm really curious how the girlie and the logo shirt turn out.

We have a model taking some photos of the shirts as we speak. Hope to have them up by next week. Hoodies.. well, they will be ordered shortly. We have a cool new 'black sessions' shirt on the way too. Excited about that one, the design is cool. (Will be up next week as well).

jesse said:
We have a model taking some photos of the shirts as we speak. Hope to have them up by next week. Hoodies.. well, they will be ordered shortly. We have a cool new 'black sessions' shirt on the way too. Excited about that one, the design is cool. (Will be up next week as well).

Ah sweet! What designs will be on the hoodies? And I'd also like to know if anywhere down the line you guys will make older tees like Dance Of December Souls or any of the EP artwork? That would be great!

lucifer1126 said:
the black on black....can you really see the prints? or does it only show when there's light?

You need light. I thought it would be a lot clearer like on the website. Oh well, it's still a bad ass shirt.

agreed it also draws ppl attention a bit ^^... man im so tempted to get the other two although i didnt like the art on them, i think tgcd art lost the katatonic feeling... i dont know just my opinion