New merch

lucifer1126 said:
wow, the TGCD shirt are all sold out already??

Jesse! where are the model pictures???

We actually made a new back design for TGCD shirt. So we let the previous design sell out, and now we have a new design coming in on the 14th (or before). It's available for pre-order now @ http://katatonia.com/merchandise.php.

We expected to have the model pics by now.. but, we don't. As soon as we do we'll put them up.

Khayman666 said:
Any chance the hoodies will be made available soon? I'd love to order a My Twin shirt soon, but I'd like to order 'em both at once.

If I was to order a hoodie I wouldn't wear it til like next December, and only for a few weeks. Damn ye evil hot sun! My long sleeves and hoodies rot away, rot away I say.

jesse said:
Yes, they are sold out. We printed 48 of those.

oh wow...only 48 geezes, is that the same amount u guys printed for the mytwin and black logo shirt as well?

any reason why the change of design? is it cuz the previous one had more color? or...u guys just wanted to make that one special and limited?

the black session tee looks cool....

in the meantime i'm waiting for my Until there's something darker t.shirt to arrive

God , I knew i should have gotten that Great Cold Distance shirt.

I hope the Something Darker shirt and the Black Sessions are Limited.

Those are the ones I have.. Well black sessions is still coming. Maby i should get a My Twin shirt too..

How Many "My Twin" and "Something Darker" shirts did you print ?