New merch

jesse said:
They will be zipper hoodies. We'll probably put those online in a week or so.

argh! zipper hoodies like the bloodbath ones? please dont just print a small logo on the right chest. =/ Something like the logo shirt front print on the hoodie would be nice.

oh yea..and will it be jerzees hoodie again? i really hope not since the proportion of that brand is really weird. Its so short in the length from shoulder to the bottom, but its freakin wide.

Im looking to purchase the TGCD t-shirt with band photo on the back, my question is will i be pre ordering this t-shirt and what date will they be ready to send out?

I ordered my shirt yesterday... I can't wait till' the hoodies. I'll probably get one of those too. And Most Likely The Great Cold Distance/My Twin shirts later on..

ok so the merch is now available, i bought one already, but on the info they gave me, i didnt say nothin about shiping time, i live in the U.S., so how long do you guys think it will take?

Hoodies WILL be added later... no worries.

Sure, I am notoriously BAD at taking photos of shirts, but I will try and take some within the next couple of days and post them.

We also just put some girlies online and they look FANTASTIC. The icon online doesn't do it justice.

Hey Jesse, how could you read my thoughts so perfectly?! This red girlie is the Kata- shirt I always wanted to have!! :)
Will those be sold on concerts/ festivals or only through the website?

Cis said:
Hey Jesse, how could you read my thoughts so perfectly?! This red girlie is the Kata- shirt I always wanted to have!! :)
Will those be sold on concerts/ festivals or only through the website?

Great to hear!

To be honest I'm not sure if this design will be sold on tour. There is certainly the possibility it won't be.

i got the shirt that says the great cold distance one the back. i think that 'i'll wear black until there is somethin darker' is the funniest thing i've heard in a year. the only thing that pisses me off is that i cant get the Discouraged Ones long sleeved shirt anywhere without spending 45 bucks to ship it to the untited states. money is the devil.

oh and the "viva emptiness" hoodie own is the coolest clothing i've ever had. even my spongebob boxers can't conpare.