New Opeth album and track titles revealed

Brave.Archangel

Inside the City of Glass
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com.au/page/News

Watershed combines elements of modern metal, prog rock, free jazz and hints of European folk music, all of which come together for a seamless, unique collection of songs that will leave an indelible mark upon all who listen. Watershed is the first Opeth release to feature new guitarist Fredrik Akesson and drummer Martin Axenrot and is the band’s second effort for Roadrunner Records. Watershed is the eagerly awaited follow up to 2005’s critically acclaimed Ghost Reveries.

The complete track listing is as follows: “Coil,” “Heir Apparent,” “The Lotus Eater,” “Burden,” “Porcelain Heart,” “Hessian Peel” and “Hex Omega.”

Thought this was a hoax at first but everyone on the opeth board is in an uproar about it. It seems legit. Thought us Katatonia fans could share thoughts.
I am indeed excited to hear what this crazy akerfeldt pulled out of his sleeve this time.
Female vocals.. some blast beats.. more colaberation in songwriting.
I'm excited

What? Blackwatershed? I guess it would be folk shit about fortresses and black knights. Or... it'll be classical Opeth, but with lame tittle.

I cant fucking WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!! GAAAAAAAAARHRHRHRHGGG!! I need some new Opeth! NOOOOW! The album title is weird but not that bad. Im really surprised about the covers though! Marie Fredriksson? If I recall correctly isent that the Roxette thingy who got cancer and shit? Any who it's going to be fucking kickass!

Oh I will definitely listen to it. It just doesn't sound like something you would hear from Opeth. But who knows their music has had pretty drastic changes with each album except maybe Orchid to Morningrise. Even then their sound changed quite a bit (for the better imo) thanks to Dan.

It's all speculations :p

That's right. I didn't say it was terrible, and I said I was absolutely going to listen to it. I was just stating my opinion on how I didn't know how the female vocals and Axe's drumming styles were going to affect Opeth's sound. It should be interesting that's for sure. But what Opeth album isn't?