New Pain album

paINflames

Sep 9, 2003
Bonn, Germany
Visit site
Does anyone have any info on that one? The August issue of the German Metal magazine "Rock Hard" said it was scheduled for autumn, but since then I never heard anything about the new album! I mean Peter postponed it several times in the past but I was pretty sure he would be able to release it in autum, but now it doesn't really look like it.
Am I the only one who cares?

Damn, I already thought that would find info about the new album here :erk:
And no, you're not the only one who cares, believe me.

Afaik, this album should already have been published some time ago (maybe even in 2003) ...anyway, on the Pain-Website the last update has been made in april (5 monts ago!) and at least at this time the release was planned for early autumn.

Nevertheless, i'm quite sure the album will kick ass :headbang:

There's no long since I discovered Peter's works...

I'm totally amazed by them...

And I have ordered the albums from Pain... I'm still in the discovering age of Hypocrisy, but as far as I have heard, is totally shocking!!! :headbang:

Damn I worship them man, he's totally talented!!! :worship:

So I really cannot wait to the next Pain album... Hurry Peter...hurry... :p

(as you can see my signature is made by extracted parts of Pain's songs :oops: )

That might be true...

He can be tired, and not having the record deal (Stupid record labels, that's pure gold!)

So there's only one thing to do : Wait and keep rocking with the other albums! :headbang:

haha, looks like Peter read my post and got reminded that he is supposed to update the Pain site once in awhile. Anyway, the update came just one day after I had last visited the page and had actually given up my hope for a new update!

I've heard the upcoming Pain album a few months ago and it sounds amazing. I think you'll all love it!