New Power Quest shirt!

All good suggestions thus far. It would also be nice to get some long sleeved shirts with the Power Quest logo on the sleeves. Also I'd like to see some other T shirt colours as well as black. Dark Green, Red, Purple and even Gold would be very nice and make you stand out in the crowd.

The PQ "girlie" shirts are now on order. Black shirt with the PQ logo in silver on the front.

Here's a preview

pq skinny.jpg

The skinny shirts are in! They look pretty good too. Thanks to Rachel at Razamataz.

By the way, if we were to do another run of skinny's...what colour other than black would you like to see?

WW.......I'm making some enquiries about your t-shirt request too!

Hail everyone, I am a newbie here - heard Powerquest for the first time yesterday and blew my head off! awesome stuff. I am a fan.

I noticed the thread on the designs and stuff. I have a metal clothing website as although it's new - things have been going very well.
www.puremetalwear.com

however enough of a plug -

Your cd cover artwork is amazing and would look incredible on a tee-shirt - a longsleeve design with flaming lyrics down the sleeve - that would look filth.
Yes i do merch too! haha - Long hooded sweats would do well also.

I'll be posting here again, Powerquest rule.

RAISE THE METAL FIST
Stu

Welcome to the forum dude!
I'll be checking out that website now :)

NP: Europe - Supersticious
You remember we talked about this song a while ago, and we all wanted PQ to cover it ;)
I really hope you will include this track as a cover on your forthcoming album Steve :).. cause this song rules bigtime, and a PowerQuest version would just be AWESOME my friend !:headbang: !:headbang: