New Pro Tools Hardware

I am really not sure what to think about this. I understand how Avid is using the term native. Native processing. What I don't think Avid understands is that when everyone says they want Pro Tools HD Native, they do not want a card for anything.

The official announcement will be interesting for sure.

I am really not sure what to think about this. I understand how Avid is using the term native. Native processing. What I don't think Avid understands is that when everyone says they want Pro Tools HD Native, they do not want a card for anything.

The official announcement will be interesting for sure.

I don't want to spend 6000.00. I can't afford 6000.00 or even 3000.00 right now. I have been holding out hoping Hd Native would be affordable to jump into. I guess its time to get back to learning a new affordable Daw. Fml!!

Was hoping that it would allow me to use a third Party converter. Even if it was just a 16 channel PCI-e MADI or ADAT card for a similar price I would be interested.

Digidesign doing something anti-climactic and disappointing is just something I've gotten used to I guess. Maybe it's time to spring on the SSL MADI Bundle and realize that I am stuck using logic until I'm ready to spend 10+

Writing the word Native on proprietary PCIe cards does not = Native.

Fuck off Avid.