new samples/clips (including some of my favorites so far)

All the sounds used in the clips are newly added samples. Kick, snare and toms.
And: does noone read the first mail? You got the link already, just download it again!
So search that fucking mail and download your samples! :)

Hmm triggering the WAV's with Aptrigga the kick sounds a little different from your clip....any chance Trigger is changing the tone slightly?

Your clip sounds much better btw, more punch and more mid's by comparison.

I've noticed that usually aptrigga sounds punchier, haven't compared it for this clip tho. Shouldn't be a big difference tho. But I DID have dynamics on 100 for this clip. The weird sound on the right comes from kick hits i deleted which are still audible on the ride mic... Would automate that in a real mix.

yeah, the better the drummer is, the less toms he needs ;)

but of course kits with 3, 4 and even 5 toms (just wait for the 5 Alestorm toms, fucking tasty! ;) ) will follow...but it'll be some time til the tom pack will be released.
I've just included these already since I used them in this sample clip.

the toms from this clip are already in the drum pack!
(so far only these though)
Sorry if I'm just dumb or something, but I can't seem to find this drum pack, all I find from the link on your sig is snares (3 different) and kicks, no "drum pack" or any mention of toms?

Sorry if I'm just dumb or something, but I can't seem to find this drum pack, all I find from the link on your sig is snares (3 different) and kicks, no "drum pack" or any mention of toms?

the drumpack isn't for sale officially since I haven't finished all the toms.
but who bought the snares and kicks seperately also got the entire drumpack.
first I said that goes only for perople who bought it before sept 1st, but I've extended it cause the toms are taking longer than I expected.
so if you bought snare and kicks seperately you're entitelt to the entire drum pack including free future updates.
so if you got the sn+kick pack just drop me an email or PM with the addy you used for paypal and I'll send you the link for the drum pack

I was playing with these last night Lasse. I have to commend you on the awesomeness of the toms, this will get a lot of use! Got a new project comeing into the studio next week and I am sure these will make it on there. Oh and the TCI file for Kontact was awsome!

thanks guru.
yeah, I must admit I like these ones a lot...in MY not so humble opinion the best tom sample sI've used to far....
hope you'll like all the future toms (with more than 2 toms) as much.
but I'm pretty sure ;)
the "Alestorm" set will be 5 Masters Custom toms+kick and a nice Ludwig snare.
that's due EARLY next year though, followed by the svartsot kit which will be 4 toms of equal quality.
some more 3-tom kits will be released this year though...among those some more Yamaha recording custom samples (that's the kit I used for these toms)