New Slayer Song "Hate Worldwide"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that piece of shit fidelman actually managed to make slayer sound like shit. I can't fucking believe it. country/blues guitars with clipping drums WTF. what's up with that reallllllly radio effect-y vocal sound too? fuck thiiiis.

Holy crap! I like the idea of recording the album in a more oldschool fashioned sound, but they (especially mister Deaf Moronic Fibreman) got it totally wrong. Drums sounds like crap and way to loud. Guitars are missing gain and balls. I actually liked the verse riff, but then they had to play those solo's (i think my band's guitarist imitation of a Slayer solo is pretty true, he only shakes his whammy bar very hard hehe)

They should've stopped when God Hates Us All came out. Those songs were pretty good and the production was evil as hell

I think this might be just a demo, I kinda like the song........and the mix is bad, but it's not like catastrophically shit like some of you state, it sounds better than Death Magnetic IMO.

Song sounds good so i 'll live with it. Can't see how its a demo though, i think they've already wrapped up recording the album..so why put out a demo at this point?
10 Greg makes shit mixes
20 Goto 10

HAHA, slayer sounded ALWAYS like shit IMHO!
this one...i kinda like it, it's raw but that's
better than the muddy as hell shit sound they had before.

cheers
S.

wtf.gif

They're not even tight. I mean sloppy style is one thing, but this sounds like no one dared to say: "again please, you can do better."
facepalm.gif

ewww at the sound production. I was looking at Greg Fidelman's production credits and it says Metallica's Death Magnetic. So I was thinking this guy can't mix metal, but then I look down and he mixed Slipknot's Vol 3: (The Subliminal Verses), I liked that one.

I think this might be just a demo, I kinda like the song........and the mix is bad, but it's not like catastrophically shit like some of you state, it sounds better than Death Magnetic IMO.

Spot on. After reading the comments, I listened to the song and prepared myself for the worst, and it was far from it. Typical Slayer sounding, (cant wait for the "its the same shit again" comments), already started with the "they cant play solos properly" posts, and the "Death Magnetic" thing ... :lol::lol::lol:!

Are Slayer Nevermore, or Arch Enemy or any other band with a flawless recording, no way near it, never have been, never will. I think we need reminding that a not so god like mix does not make for a "shit" song! The song itself should take top honor over any production values, and this is why SLAYER are still kicking hard today, unlike most bands.