New Social Thread

I believe the feud has it's roots as deep as the 18th century when the British began occupying India.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Well Indian society tends to make sure most indians are the bitches of a small group of indians without any kind of social progression existing anyway. I suppose that makes any notion of national pride a bit ridiculous.

More like Western Capitalism, amirite? :lol:

And what is this "Indian" society you speak of? I don't care about most "Indian" societies :lol:

Anyway, I actually like British culture, but I just find you annoying as fuck. Most people would attest to that.

EDIT: I also have an active disdain for your constant butchering of the Queen's tongue.

You've yet to demonstrate any particular reason for your arrogance. I absolutely hate foreigners who think they're better than working class British people, so well done for discovering that. I'd readily admit that fact anyway. Using the term Indian society is absolutely fine, there is no problem with it whatsoever and I think you know that I was referring to elements of the caste system and the excessive bureaucracy. You can say it's all the fault of Britain if you want, I don't really care.

You like annoying me and I like making sure I don't let you get away with your stupid arrogance and big headedness. You're not better than me. My shits are more important than you. You were bragging about hanging out with the Israeli elite or something like that before, wow, like attracts like that's all I can say. Wankers love wankers. I'm sure the more antiquated aspects of the British class system are quite attractive to someone who's desperate to feel some way to superior to others. English is the language of the English, I don't accept your criticism as you have no authority from which to judge me.

You remind me of a video I saw of a elderly member of the Taliban at a dilapidated zoo in Afghanistan. He was sat poking a caged lion in the eye with a stick, the cage was rusty. He was immensely arrogant for some reason. Oh how beautiful it would have been if that cage had broken.

Quoting for posterity.

I went to the kitchen, had a glass of cider and can no longer be bothered with this internet raging. I'm awesome and that's the end of it. I feel more attached to the historic county I live in than the nation, frankly.

You've yet to demonstrate any particular reason for your arrogance. I absolutely hate foreigners who think they're better than working class British people, so well done for discovering that. I'd readily admit that fact anyway. Using the term Indian society is absolutely fine, there is no problem with it whatsoever and I think you know that I was referring to elements of the caste system and the excessive bureaucracy. You can say it's all the fault of Britain if you want, I don't really care.

You like annoying me and I like making sure I don't let you get away with your stupid arrogance and big headedness. You're not better than me. My shits are more important than you. You were bragging about hanging out with the Israeli elite or something like that before, wow, like attracts like that's all I can say. Wankers love wankers. I'm sure the more antiquated aspects of the British class system are quite attractive to someone who's desperate to feel that they are in some way superior to others. English is the language of the English, I don't accept your criticism as you have no authority from which to judge me.

You remind me of a video I saw of a elderly member of the Taliban at a dilapidated zoo in Afghanistan. He was sat poking a caged lion in the eye with a stick, the cage was rusty. He was immensely arrogant for some reason. Oh how beautiful it would have been if that cage had broken.

:lol: I mean, I want to reply, but.... :lol:
Quoting for posterity.

Susan-Boyle.jpg

Just for future reference, judging by his clothes alone, I have as much in common with him as you have with an Albanian. Just saying, in general, you don't have to be stupid if you are working class. You don't have to blame other factors if you are stupid.