New Social Thread

I don't think you would find Susan Boyle more demanding of respect if she were wearing such a head garment.

That head garment is fucking awesome. Although I am more impressed with the FABuLOUS! colors from that get-up. Orange and Blue just fucking go together, it's science.

I'm just making up for having lost the quote about you punching a child in front of his grandmother and not caring, or something to that effect. I'd hate to see another comment such as that lost in the ether.

In fact you're another arrogant toe rag. Here's something for you to fucking quote. No one gives a shit about how long ago you joined this forum so stop acting like you're the forum's grandfather.

I didn't hit the kid I just insulted him although I can barely remember what it was about anyway.

At one point I really didnt think JAGE was such a faggot... it turns out I just wasnt seeing him post in real-time and he was deleting the majority of it.

And I think

You_mad_grimace.jpg

Urgh I'm probably gonna get banned again so fuck it. Good night motherfuckas :)

I love you all really and respect your opinions on things. I hope I can be just like you guys one day. Maybe I can have an internet all to myself.