New Social Thread

It's a defense mechanism because he loathes himself. He knows that Kate Middleton will never love him because he has my pals lips.

This GMD Social island is full of raging virgins, depressed single and lonely men, and not many women, Krampus, Alin (when she ever comes out from hiding), and Valerie would just stay in her corner until she's got something smart and funny to say.

Or a post that is a quote of something someone said with a picture of their avatar or sig as the response, which always gets me. Those are classic posts. I don't even know where that shit originated.

I'm off this forum for a year or so. Bye guys. Here's a list of the people who don't have their heads in their backsides:

sloughfegkillers
runk
mutantlama
neurotica
vilden

I'm not in a dumb rage I just can't be bothered with this place. I fulfilled my objective of getting recommendations on 80s metal a while back, there are other places better for that now.

I'm off this forum for a year or so. Bye guys. Here's a list of the people who don't have their heads in their backsides:

sloughfegkillers
runk
mutantlama
neurotica
vilden

I'm not in a dumb rage I just can't be bothered with this place. I fulfilled my objective of getting recommendations on 80s metal a while back, there are other places better for that now.

I NEED TO BE ON THAT LIST

Oh man, I can't believe I wasn't included on that list! The nerve!

You narrow waisted feminine man!

Bawl.gif

I sent a message to Dodens yesterday that we would eventually make him leave because he's so insecure. Then my post, then Dodens', then he left. :lol: Amazing power I feel, young Padawan.

Or a post that is a quote of something someone said with a picture of their avatar or sig as the response, which always gets me. Those are classic posts. I don't even know where that shit originated.

I think it started with Toth-Amon when he had his Beethoven avatar.