New Social Thread

222656_10150173444723671_663778670_7082580_4863408_n.jpg

Why hasn't somebody photoshopped a whale into this picture yet? My photoshop skills are far too lacking to accomplish such a feat.

Why hasn't somebody photoshopped a whale into this picture yet? My photoshop skills are far too lacking to accomplish such a feat.

Your photoshop skills are excellent! It took you only like three hours to make white logo grey (you eventually asked me to do it). ;) Now go try the whale, son.

And it is only after I immediately finish the photoshop that I realize the blatant Free Willy reference.

Prom tonight! This is the only dance I've bothered to go to, but it'll be fantastic. Just picked up my suit, looks great and will match well with my date, we're going with a 50's vintage look. going to have dinner at her house, she's making steak :D Gotta love a girl that can cook meat. Anyways, it'll be a great time and afterwards we're having a big ol' bonfire

I missed my highschool prom to go to see Agent Steel in LA and party with my friend because there was some sort of giant school wide college party going on that weekend (also probably because I would've had no chance at getting a date haha), oh highschool. it's weird how i always thought i'd never miss it but a lot of things about it were pretty damn cool and fun.

I had a tradition in high school that every time there was a prom, semiformal or some kind of dance, my friend and I would go to the bowling alley.

I went to an all guys school, so the prom turned out to be guys from my school and their girlfriends/dates. I was quite the loner in high school, so this situation wasn't advantageous to me.

in before gay jokes