New Social Thread

Had an amazing time just shooting the shit and doing the "grassroots cultural exchange" that is part of my job description while off the clock tonight with a bunch of cool middle aged English speakers. 2 English teachers and their husbands, a detective and a hardcore motorcycle enthusiast. Taught them the word "cunt" but they were too giggly and shy to teach me the worst word in Japanese in our local dialect. I'll get it next time for sure.

Tomorrow you can teach them "ass-smoothie".

I've got a really good voice. My grandmother was an opera singer, and my mother has an incredible singing voice, so I guess it runs in the family(on my mother's side). My dad is tone-deaf, though.:p
I may record something and post it.

Is that in response to something or did you just randomly feel like declaring your vocal talent to the forum?

Krig has an epic falsetto!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caDhHNv86OY&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73cn43c04dc&feature=channel[/ame]

I've got a really good voice. My grandmother was an opera singer, and my mother has an incredible singing voice, so I guess it runs in the family(on my mother's side). My dad is tone-deaf, though.:p

Great Job! So do you sing "Hava Nagila?"

I think you owe it to us to post this beauty!

I can only recall a few who have posted vids. Krig with his falsetto's, Bluejay trying to do a death voice a looooooong time ago (at least I think it was that guy), I did a shit ton of death metal how-to's, and... uhm.... yeah that's it.

It might have been Derek - I honestly have no idea; I'll give him credit though as many don't have the balls to post anything online for fear of ridicule.

Tommorow I will be 19, which means I can now legally masterbate on an airplane. United Airlines here I come.....literally.