New Social Thread

You have a second chance at having better 10,000th post now, Grant.

God damn, this just made me think that there is definitely a movie or something with a similar plot. No, not like a movie about a guy posting on the internet, like a movie about a guy who for some reason gets to redo like a day or a week or something.

Groundhog's Day is sort of about that, I guess.

God damn, this just made me think that there is definitely a movie or something with a similar plot. No, not like a movie about a guy posting on the internet, like a movie about a guy who for some reason gets to redo like a day or a week or something.

Groundhog's Day is sort of about that, I guess.

There is a movie about a guy who lives the same day over and over again trying to get to another one plenty ways but then he improves what he does that day over and over (it was thanksgiving or something) until one time he actually does everything perfect and gets this chick to bed and wakes up next to her next day anc cut, final titles.

EDIT: Dunno what it's called.

EDIT2: But it's quite fun actually.

Why did you delete the old thread?

There's this hairy black hole when your mom spreads her buttcheeks and there is the old thread, you just have to ask her to get naked and bend over and then play some flute and it just comes out of there on it's own. It's gonna be alright Sevag.

There is a movie about a guy who lives the same day over and over again trying to get to another one plenty ways but then he improves what he does that day over and over (it was thanksgiving or something) until one time he actually does everything perfect and gets this chick to bed and wakes up next to her next day anc cut, final titles.

EDIT: Dunno what it's called.

EDIT2: But it's quite fun actually.

Yeah, that would be Groundhog Day.

groundhogday.jpg

I have legitally never seen that movie. When it was actually Groundhog Day, my teacher was going to put it on. He kept asking me "What is that movie called with Bill Murray in it?" and cracking jokes about it. I had no idea what he was talking about. The title, simple as can be, but I never knew it exsisted. The only movie I have knowledge of Bill Murray in is Ghost Busters.

I guess it's a work of those langnazis to get rid of this girl, I won't get involved, otherwise it would get ugly. I worked with a tougher material and this one chick with herself in her avatar seems like no hard job.