NEW SONG *01_-_the_termination_proclamation [ worst song ever from nevermore ]

I actually I thought that award went to the cover of Judas Priest. Unless you mean original writings, then probably Inside Four Walls.

if this is a worst nevermore song thread then, well....i simply will not take part.

noumenon...though the lyrics are cool, the music just isn't up to par. i think i get what was trying to be done but...

I honestly love Noumenon. I think it's a great change in pace. I also love it because when it comes to NM, I always focus a lot on the lyrics and Noumenon does its job perfectly on the album.

christ-middle-finger.jpg

i can totally see that. and picking the worst nevermore song is like picking the best jonas brothers track, wtf????

I just listened to it. Now I gotta go take a poop. That means it was good.

I gotta go with Passenger. It gets the insta-skip every time.

Unlike me, who thinks it's one of their best. (Although it isn't very Nevermore-ish)

I guess some song of of the first record would qualify as their worst for me, though...

"dreams lie smashed again... *|:dum dubbadubbadubba Bambum:|*"

Although, I have yet to hear the new album...

edit: The priest cover is great.

edit 2: Tomorrow turned into yesterday is kinda boring too...

Well then!

Seems you and I have completely opposite tastes, cos I love the first record (including the simplicity and old-school-new-schoolness of What Tomorrow Knows), and Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday might be my favorite NM ballad!

deep silver glimmer slither drip down and emotion dies...

What is with all the damn negativity in this forum? We don't have to kiss NM's ass all the time, but for christ sakes - it looks like so many people can't wait to complain about something instead of rejoicing at the good things that you DO like. Just take 1 day to only look at the good things in life and not put things in a hate category, and see how good it feels.

Well then!

Seems you and I have completely opposite tastes, cos I love the first record (including the simplicity and old-school-new-schoolness of What Tomorrow Knows), and Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday might be my favorite NM ballad!

deep silver glimmer slither drip down and emotion dies...

Agree there. I'm a big fan of the self-titled. Also, the best bit in Tomorrow Turned into Yesterday (for me personally) is when Warrel sings the last bit of the 2nd verse. Powerful stuff.

I honestly don't have a 'poor' Nevermore song. I don't think they've released anything that I don't like.

If I had to choose, it would be Noumenon. Although I don't really think of it as a song, but more of an intro for the awesomeness that is Seed Awakening!