NEW SONG *01_-_the_termination_proclamation [ worst song ever from nevermore ]

Seed Awakening is pure greatness. I like Tomorrow turned, but I think it somewhat disrupts the flow of the album, so I tend to skip it. It works better on its own, but it's far from my favorite NM song.

the self titled has some of the BEST. CBF? Garden? Sea? come on, people. excellent there.

worst? Believe in Nothing, by far... as well as most of Dead Heart. Insignificant = fantastic. Heart Collector = fantastic

although, the song brings a favorite memory from the last Seattle show I went to.

WD: Here's a song called 'Believe in Nothing'... IS IT GAY, WILL?! IS IT GAY?!?

paraphrased, of course

nihilists_medium.jpg

Goddamned trolling sons of bitches, there's absolutely nothing wrong with The Termination Proclamation. If you don't like it, keep it to yourself, but you might as well hand in you man-card and forfeit your testicles.

I gotta go with Passenger. It gets the insta-skip every time.

This :lol:

I love the first record (including the simplicity and old-school-new-schoolness of What Tomorrow Knows), and Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday might be my favorite NM ballad!

deep silver glimmer slither drip down and emotion dies...

Oh hi, my opinion likes your opinion and it was wondering if you wanna go out with it some time? haha

the self titled has some of the BEST. CBF? Garden? Sea? come on, people. excellent there.

worst? Believe in Nothing, by far... as well as most of Dead Heart. Insignificant = fantastic. Heart Collector = fantastic

... and this! CBF is so fucking rad! And obviously Heart Collector is one of the greatest songs ever.

In fact, I'm listening to the first album right now and remembering how much I like it. Sea of Possibilities is still one of my favorite NM songs.

YES! The song is a ballistic frenzy of righteous riffs! Check it:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXa2ZPKjyzo&feature=related[/ame]

Inside 4 wallz??? R U nutz??? Killer song and always a jumpdafukkupp at gigz!

I'd probably pick something of the first album.. maybe T.Leary.

Goddamned trolling sons of bitches, there's absolutely nothing wrong with The Termination Proclamation. If you don't like it, keep it to yourself, but you might as well hand in you man-card and forfeit your testicles.

Im always curious because on every official band forum I tend to see comments like this. Why is it not ok to critique the music. Isnt that what a forum is for - exchanging ideas and opinions? If official forums were only about ass kissing what good would they be?

The song to me is mediocre. For sure one of the worst from Nevermore. As I said in my small review of the album in another thread the new album shows glimpses of greatness but overall is a big let down for me.

Isnt that what a forum is for - exchanging ideas and opinions? If official forums were only about ass kissing what good would they be?

But his post is an opinion in itself, it means he disagrees with the rest and likes the song. No ass kissing there -though I'm sure he'd LOVE to have the possibility to do it.

But his post is an opinion in itself, it means he disagrees with the rest and likes the song. No ass kissing there -though I'm sure he'd LOVE to have the possibility to do it.

Ass kissing to the band was what I refered to. And I dont have a problem with anyone liking the song. I do however dislike how he/she thinks we should shut our mouths if we dont like it. That was what I reacted to.