NEW SONG *01_-_the_termination_proclamation [ worst song ever from nevermore ]

No More Will, really? I think that is one of the most powerful songs NM has ever recorded... the pure emotion in that song makes me just want to crawl up in a hole and die. There's a reason I can't listen to that album when I'm depressed, heh.
How do you crawl UP into a hole?

This song always makes me want to do what you described when I'm bummed out.

Layne's best vocals performance ever? Quite possibly...

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is a large hole in a wall right above your head, you would crawl UP in a whole..? On second thought, maybe that whould be considered climbing....

Instead of getting your panties in a twist over someone going mental when others belittle the music he regards as GOOD, take a second to ponder the way the thread started. Opinions, by and large, are quite alright, as long as they stay that way and don't start rendering facts from fiction. Alas...

Let's take a look at what happens when a person interjects the following statement: "Mozart is better than Beethoven". This is surely going to ensue an argument. And why? Merely because you failed to express your point of view and committed a gross and implacable generalization. Albeit if you said the following: "Mozart, in my humblest opinion, kicks the shit out of Beethoven in every fathomable sense", anyone with half a brain would, at most, shrug. Get my drift?

Opinions are, indeed, like assholes. Let's make sure not to blare our own into everyone's faces, but perchance offer a discreet sneak-peek of it.

And please bear in mind that this is not directed towards you personally, so don't take offence.

Long post - completely off target. What I reacted to was when you wrote "If you don't like it, keep it to yourself" which is about the weirdest thing to say on a message board which is here for people to express their opinions, or as you would have it show their assholes.

My asshole is quite nice btw so showing it all off will only result in envy so Id rather not ;)

I think I was rather succinct, since what piss me off are categorical statements about utterly subjective issues. Sorry if I come off as an asshole, I really don't mind anyone not liking anything as long as they leave the matter-of-fact attitude at home.

My asshole is quite nice btw so showing it all off will only result in envy so Id rather not ;)

And you'd probably need a machete to find mine.

But underneath, there's a precious, pink little rectum, scared of the world and always hoping to, one day, be discovered.

I think the fact that people either love this song or think it sucks mean we did something right....and the point of this forum is for exactly what this thread is discussing.... possible suckage or possible brilliance...I however cannot be objective so it's entertaining for me anyway..haha