NEW SONG *01_-_the_termination_proclamation [ worst song ever from nevermore ]

Im always curious because on every official band forum I tend to see comments like this. Why is it not ok to critique the music. Isnt that what a forum is for - exchanging ideas and opinions? If official forums were only about ass kissing what good would they be?

The song to me is mediocre. For sure one of the worst from Nevermore. As I said in my small review of the album in another thread the new album shows glimpses of greatness but overall is a big let down for me.

Instead of getting your panties in a twist over someone going mental when others belittle the music he regards as GOOD, take a second to ponder the way the thread started. Opinions, by and large, are quite alright, as long as they stay that way and don't start rendering facts from fiction. Alas...

Let's take a look at what happens when a person interjects the following statement: "Mozart is better than Beethoven". This is surely going to ensue an argument. And why? Merely because you failed to express your point of view and committed a gross and implacable generalization. Albeit if you said the following: "Mozart, in my humblest opinion, kicks the shit out of Beethoven in every fathomable sense", anyone with half a brain would, at most, shrug. Get my drift?

Opinions are, indeed, like assholes. Let's make sure not to blare our own into everyone's faces, but perchance offer a discreet sneak-peek of it.

And please bear in mind that this is not directed towards you personally, so don't take offence.

No More Will, really? I think that is one of the most powerful songs NM has ever recorded... the pure emotion in that song makes me just want to crawl up in a hole and die. There's a reason I can't listen to that album when I'm depressed, heh.

Termination's vocal lines and such are kinda boring...and really generic to me. one of the my least favorite NM songs. Will still buy the album though