New Song- Blind At Heart

plintus said:
That means: "You screaming louder as your penis getting shorter... much shorter" :heh:

omfg i am laughing so much now, I am alone in my office so I look pretty much retarded as everyone's looking at me from outside the room.... :lol: :lol: :lol: I am really glad to be a woman, just for not having this kind of intervention.... lol!

Oh man I was so excited when I heard this, checked You tube for a video but sadly didn't find one, I loved Character one of Dt's best (In my opinion OF COURSE) and for me thats pretty exciting this late in their career so I've got really high hopes.

I'd also love to be treated with some of those amazing female vocals we were treated to in the Gallery :D.

There were lots of people with cameras during DT so I guess sooner or later someone other than UC will post some bootlegs on youtube or google videos :) If any videos of that song will be given to me I'll let you know :)

Nt3N said:
There were lots of people with cameras during DT so I guess sooner or later someone other than UC will post some bootlegs on youtube or google videos :) If any videos of that song will be given to me I'll let you know :)

You better, if not there will be hell to pay! :heh:

(Yay 666 posts! Though it was 616 hehe. Ah well I don't believe in that crap anyhow).

Bloodred: In a few weeks, when i'm able to. Right now i cannot possibly upload it; it's not that i don't want to. Be patient. ;)

plintus said:
That means: "You screaming louder as your penis getting shorter... much shorter"
Not really. Need i really explain what circumcision/circumsition (sp?) means or did i just ruin a joke?

The Minds Eye said:
I loved Character one of Dt's best (In my opinion OF COURSE) and for me thats pretty exciting this late in their career so I've got really high hopes.

I'd also love to be treated with some of those amazing female vocals we were treated to in the Gallery
Then you'll be pleased. BAH sounds a lot like Character (fast, aggressive, drum intro (kind of; at least on the concert), etc). And Mikael mentioned that they might (emphasizing 'might') use female vocals in their next album.

It would be funny if the name of the album had anything to do either with Gadus Morhua or with the angel on their splash screen.

UndoControl said:
Not really. Need i really explain what circumcision/circumsition (sp?) means or did i just ruin a joke?

Hey, you can even show that! :D

Nah, I'm pretty aware of what circumcision is (I even know how and that they grow cut of skin back! not from experience though =) But it's always about taking it to the next level with infidels, you know...

I think it is nice. It sounds like I did it.... It sounds like my song - balladen om flickan med rösten. But I do think it is a song by subtle design...