NEW song posted from Warrel Dane's "Praises To The War Machine"

Yes, it does direct rip. I cannot use audacity for such, as my card is an HTPC card and NOT meant for sound recording. :(

No no, it's not a matter of being a "master of spam". It's a matter of being here and being friendly enough with the people that post in this forum so that "if" someone "has" a "copy" of this "song", "they" would "send" "it" to "you". Nobody here knows who you are, so why would anyone be so nice as to go out of their way to give a song to you? Yes, Altitudes already posted a link to download an mp3 for it, but it wasn't for YOU, it was for anyone who wanted it.

You wouldn't barge into an unknown black man's house and demand a spare rib, would you?

Decent album so far. I'll buy it.

Gosh, Your Chosen Misery is fantastic though.

"I played the jester perfectly, when misery delivered me", oh my fuck this part is orgasmic.

i find myself nodding my head and tapping my foot as early as the first song. Catchy, but in a way no one should be ashamed of. God damn, this may just be a 2008 epic release. Stay tuned!

Man, that guy could really recite a phone book backwards and it would sound awesome!

There are just few artists out there who can grab you emotionally by the balls like Warrel is able to. :worship:

it would be amazing if myspace would load for me.

i hope myspace chokes on douche water.

qft x 3

You know, though, the sad truth is that not even WD's voice can overcome the combination of mygrainespace, mp3, and crappy laptop sucky speaker. It sounds like someone's playing a CD in a toilet. Can I have a CD, now? I'm pretty sure I like it.